The STREETLIGHT MISSION will share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with people struggling from poverty, substance abuse and hopelessness empowering them to begin new lives through programs of rescue and recovery.
Our vision is to see the lives of those struggling from the ravages of poverty, substance abuse and hopelessness restored and the bondages broken through the love of God. Whereby men, women and children can walk in the freedom of the cross and fulfill the plans for which they were created. Our vision is to see lives, families and our communities restored.
Everyone is welcome!
The STREETLIGHT MISSION will not deny anyone access to services because of their beliefs, race, religion or sexual preference. People do not need to subscribe to any set of beliefs to receive help. No one will be forced to attend religious services to receive help. It is our goal to demonstrate the love of God through our actions. It is our goal to help each person choose actions leading them to wholeness, becoming productive members of their families and the community.
Our Core Values:
- We honor God by trusting and obeying Him.
- We believe that people matter most and that all interactions are opportunities to love people.
- We know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ transforms lives.
- We believe we are to preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.
- We minister to the whole person.
- We operate with integrity.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do.